Mwuhahaha... you have entered into: The Irregular Smirk... No knowing if you'll ever get out... But if you do, come back again!
Monday, November 5, 2007
For those PEOPLE *cough*JIA*cough* who haven't seen Mickey Mouse...
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I'd already seen it before you posted it on here... :neener: When I didn't receive a video from you I took the liberty of finding one on my own... It just happened to be this one too! :hilarious:
Hey, Christina and Jayaar here! We are 17 and 15, respectively and members of the wonderful forum The Town of Odyssey. Because this forum is so awesome, we have created a podcast and blog about it!
2 comments:
I'd already seen it before you posted it on here... :neener: When I didn't receive a video from you I took the liberty of finding one on my own... It just happened to be this one too! :hilarious:
lol
Post a Comment