Friday, January 4, 2008

Some very bad news indeed :(

Eh. A very unexpected turn of events have happened in my life...

I (Christina) for various reasons, have been banned from Skype and Instant Messenger usage for...and undetermined amount of time. Probably for like...forever.

Sooo...as a result, the podcast will be unable to continue...unless Dani and Jayaar find a way to be able to do it themselves :P

Anyways...it was alot of fun while it lasted, and I really wish I could continue it, but it's not possible right now. :(

I love you all, and I'm so glad you guys enjoyed our short-lived podcast!!

*hugs everyone*

-Christina

1 comment:

Hannah said...

*frowns* Aw...that's sad.

It was so much fun listening to you during your podcasts. I will truly miss it.

While I was on my trip I was in a kind of creepy place (to me) and it was such a comfort to listen to your podcasts on my iPod while I was trying to sleep. It made me laugh more than it made me tired, but it made me feel more safe.

Thanks for putting all this together!

-Angel