Monday, November 26, 2007

So...

Christina and myself, Jayaar, have been discussing a surprise for you all! It will be most awesome, I assure you. But, we are gonna let you hang for a while. You know, like think about what it could be, and such? *grins* But, I shan't say more, lest I give away the surprise. *smirks* Okay, so, be sure to listen to our next podcast! w00t! I'm not sure when its gonna be out, but... yeah, hopefully sometime early next week! :-D If not, then hold your horsies! :-D Kk! Thats all... And you'll all have to pardon me as I'm very hyper right now... *grins* (and just fyi, the surprise isn't that we got enough votes to have Christina sing on the next podcast. This surprise, is... is... *can't think of a word* It's... COOL! (not that the singing wouldn't be, cuz it would be, but you know... I can't think of a better word... :-P))

Signing off,
Jayaar!

2 comments:

Michaela said...

I'm not patient enough. Gimmee!

Anonymous said...

"and just fyi, the surprise isn't that we got enough votes to have Christina sing on the next podcast."

Looks like I'll have to be fast-forwarding a bit on the next podcast. *smirks*